The CAPWIZ Capacitor Wizard CAP1B by Midwest Devices is an extremely fast and reliable device designed to measure ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance) on capacitors of 1uf and larger "IN CIRCUIT" eliminating the need to remove the capacitor for ac curate tests. The Capacitor Wizard CAP-1B finds BAD caps IN CIRCUIT or out of the circuit!!
Midwest Devices Capacitor Wizard CAP1B
Capacitor Wizard ®" meter is a very useful capacitor analyzer from Midwest Devices LLC. The CAPWIZ Capacitor Wizard CAP1B uses the ESR (equivalent series resistance) method for determining a capacitors' "health". Capacitor testing can be problematic using other solutions. The Capacitor Wizard CAP1B ESR method detects problems with a device due to changes in the dielectric constant or the electrolytic compound drying out and really measures the overall "health" of a device and not just its capacitance value. This is an indispensable piece of test equipment for a system designer or product technician!!!!"
Capacitor Wizard ESR Meter CAP1B Features
CAP1B Meter Range: 0 to 30 Ohms Expanded Scale
• CAP1B Output Test Signal: 100 KHz Sine Wave
• CAP1B Output Voltage: Only 5 mV RMS! - will NOT turn on solid state devices
• CAP1B Meter input resistance: 2.5 Ohm - Resolution as low as 0.1 Ohm
• CAP1B Adjustable "Capacitor Good" beeper-Beeper Resolution as low as 50 milli Ohm!
• CAP1B Power: 4 AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
• CAP1B Size 7" x 4" x 1.5"
• CAP1B High quality gold plated probe tips with 4 foot leads
• CAP1B Ohms-Zero and Beeper-Adjust controls
• CAP1B UL and ULC ( UL3111-1 )
• CAP1B CE European Standard EN-55022 and EN-50082-1
• CAP1B Capacitance range - caps below 1uF start to lose resolution, but it is still useful in repair work. There is no limit for large caps.
Capacitor Wizard CAP1B Articles and Tech Notes
Purchase a Repair Kit
Purchase a Capacitor Wizard ESR Meeter CAP1B sold by Howard Electronics Today!
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.
No posts found