Panavise 400 Heavy Duty Base sold by Howard Electronics
Model: 400 Heavy Duty Base
For heavy duty projects requiring added holding power!
Accepts any 1" (25.4mm) diameter shaft. Recent engineering changes all the 400 base to hold up to 75lbs (34.0kg) at 45 degrees.
• Allows the 400 Base to support weights up to 75 lbs. (34.0kg) at 45"
• Recommended for use with the 437 Heavy Duty Fixturing Head
• Accepts any 1" (25.4mm) diameter shaft to a depth of 1.7" (43.2mm)
• Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
• Square base [4.125"x 4.125" (104.8mm x 104.8mm)] has four 0.3125" (7.9mm) mounting holes (mounting screws not included)
• A hole is provided in the bottom of the base for a 1/4-20 flat head screw to permanently attach any shaft
• Height: 3.25" (82.5mm), Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.7kg)
Purchase a Panavise 400 Heavy Duty Base Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.
No posts found