EDSYN 951SX Loner Soldering Station is our best selling temperature controlled soldering station. This station has been an industry standard for the last 15 years. Don't miss this great opportunity to get one of your own while this great discount lasts.
EDSYN 951SX Temperature Controlled Soldering Station
- Accurate linear temperature control.
- Easy to maintain and calibrate.
- Modular assembly of parts for easy service.
- Wide variety of Soldering and SMT CROWN Tips available.
- External calibration helps with ISO9000 compliance.
- Very cost effective solder station.
- Burn Proof Soldering Iron Cord.
- Large detachable water well for sponge.
- Well insulated Three position head for holding soldering iron.
- Power switch light and temperature blinking light.
- A Very Cost Effective Soldering Station for manufacturing or repair
- 18 Month Warranty.
- Supplied with LT375 Tip.
- High reliability and cost efficiency make the 951SX Soldering Station EDSYN's most popular soldering station for the assembly line and rework bench.
EDSYN 951SX Temperature Controlled Soldering Station Specifications
Dimensions: 4.1"W x 8.5"H x 10"D (104 mm x 216 mm x 254 mm)
Power Requirements: 120V, 60Hz
Power Rating: 15W - 220W
Weight: 3 Lbs.
Heater: 120V, 95W
Temp Range: 400°F-800°F/205°C-427°C
Temp Regulation: ±6°F/±3°C
EDSYN 951SX Loner Soldering Station Includes
951SX Temperature controlled soldering station includes SR298 soldering tool an LT375 tip
PD528 Tool pod
SH230 Sponge holder includes RS199 cleaning sponge, RS243 leveling pad, and LN230 sponge liner
WP556 WIGAPRY mini screwdriver and calibration aid tool
Purchase a EDSYN 951SX Loner Temperature Controlled Soldering Station sold by Howard Electronics Today!
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.
No posts found