SSH-SA Xytronic Stainless Steel Tweezer
- Great for picking or placing small components on printed circuit boards (both SMD and pin-through-hole)
- Anti-Magnetic material allows for use with voltage sensitive dvices.
- Stainless Steel Design allow for use with most solvents and cleaners without fear of corrosion.
- High-Tensile Strength Stainless Steel with finely machined tips allow for precision pick-up and placement, soft touch feel and extended Life span.
- SSH-sa Dimensions: 140mm - 5 1/2"
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.
No posts found