Xytronic LF-861D 1000 Watt Digital Hot AIr Rework Station with LCD Touch Display
The Xytronic LF-861D 1000 Watt Digital Hot Air Rework Station uses an intelligent microprocessor connected to a temperature sensor that is installed inside the heating element. This allows for fast and accurate tip temperature measurement. The Xytronic LF-861D Hot Air Station high output of 1000 watts is more than adequate to meet the present and future needs of lead-free desoldering in the electronics production industry and hobby.
Watch Video Link of Xytronic LF-861D Hot Air Rework Station.
Xytronic LF-861D Digital Hot Air Rework Station Specifications
The Xytronic LF-861D Hot Air Station has three regular channels are "CH1", CH2" and CH3". Each channel's parameter including temperature and airflow can be set. Real time operation by the magnetic switch. The Xytronic LF-861D Hot Air Station will enter sleeping state when the handle is placed into the holder stand. The Xytronic LF-861D Hot Air Station has a closed loop sensor can be controlled by zero voltage triggering modes and adjusted conveniently accurate and stable, and not affected by airflow.
Xytronic LF-861D Digital Hot Air Rework Station Features
- LF-861D Temperature Range : 100 to 500°C
- LF-861D Power : 1000 Watts
- LF-861D High quality housing ESD Safe
- LF-861D Three regular channels parameters including temperature and airflow
- LF-861D Pre-setting function for 3 temperatures
- LF-861D Real time operations by the magnetic switch.
- LF-861D Large Power, rapid heating.
- LF-861D has brushless whirlpool motor, wide range and adjustable airflow.
- LF-861D has automatic cooling system which prolongs the life time of the heating element and protects the handle
Xytronic LF-861D Digital Hot Air Rework Station Includes
LF-861D Control Unit
8mm Single Pipe Focus Hood
6mm Single Pipe Focus Hood
5mm Single Pipe Focus Hood
External Stand w/Auto Shut-Off
Purchase a Xytronic LF-861D 1000 Watt Hot Air Station Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.