The HeiScope HEI-SZV features a powerful mini stereo zoom microscope with high definition, wide Field of View, long working distance, genuine high definition 3D images, it can be widely applied to schools and institutes for natural science and education, routine clinical inspection, biological engineering, scientific research, industrial test and assembly, measurement, quality control and inspection and test in IT fields. The Antidust design reduces the routine maintenance, and the Antimold design maintains the quality of the lenses even in hot and humid environments. The Anti-electrostatic design enables SZ5 to be ESD safe and increase the quality of the product. You'll be delighted by the quality and performance of these instruments. 5 year Manufacturer's warranty!
- Vivid image, big depth of focus, wide visual field, distinct stereo vision, compact structure.
- Continuous zoom by lateral axis with a zoom rate of 1:6:4 with two horizontal zoom knobs
- Main body with separate optical axis structure that the emergent light axis of the ocular and the optical axis of the object form a 20 degree included angle, which is suitable to micro-electronics industry equipment and can effectively reduce labor intensity of the operator, raising work efficiency and product quality.
- The SZV series microscopes are interchangeable with most microscopes on the market making the SZV series more convenient for upgrades.
- Can be used for teaching, scientific research, electronic testing and more.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.