HeiScope Micro Zoom Video Inspection System
HEI-MZ-USB includes a Micro Zoom Lens and 0.5x Coupler; providing you with 15x to 101x magnification using a 14 inch monitor using a 0.75 objective lens. USB v2.0, 3.2 MegaPixel Color CMOS high-resolution digital camera connects to a PC's USB v2.0 port providing you with clear and distortion free image. Dual Arm Boom Stand is ideal as a work platform. E-Arm mounts directly onto the end of the Boom Stand via a 5/8" mounting dowel (industry standard). Fluorescent Ring Light. 5 year warranty on optics.
- HEI Micro Zoom Video Inspection System (15x to 101x magnification on a 14" monitor) using a 0.75 objective lens (included)
- USB Camera v2.0 3.2 MegaPixel Color CMOS Camera
- True 3.2 Mega Pixels 11fps at 2048 x 1536 Res. live video
- USB Camera Specifications
- Vis v2.0 Pro Imaging Software
- Dual Arm Boom Stand with 39mm E-Arm
- Micro Zoom Lens and 0.5x Coupler with 0.75 objective lens
- Can be used for teaching, scientific research, electronic inspection and more.
- 5 year warranty!
|Zoom Range of the Microscope Body||0.68x ~ 4.5x|
|Objective Lens||0.3x \ 0.5x \ 0.75x \ 1.5x \ 2x|
Based on 14" Monitor & 1/3 CCD Camera
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.
No posts found