HEI-MZ-ZB HEI Scope 0.7x - 4.5x Micro Zoom Body for video Inspection MZ02011101
HEI Zoom Bodies have 4 constituents of mechanical compensation structure used to maximally ensure the quality of image. Zoom mode including: manual zoom, manual zoom with detents. MZO series lens must be used with zoom body. 5 year warranty.
- Zoom Range 0.68X ~ 4.5X
- Zoom Ratio 6.6
- Parallel optical path design provides improved resolution and smoothness at the edge of field of view as crisp as the center of the field, ideal for high-precision surveying operation.
- Provides accommodation for the functional accessories such as coaxial-seated spotlight device, polar light device, variable diaphragm and light-dividing device.
- "Full Field of View" design allows adding eye lens observation system.
- Can achieve 400X and more optic magnification capacity by connecting universal "infinite" biological and metallic phase object lens.
- Optional versatile stand and lighting source to reduce the user's total ownership cost, widely applied in micro-electronics, automatic surveillance and inspection industries.
Based on 14" Monitor & 1/3 CCD Camera
HeiScope's MZ Iris Diaphragm is designed to control the depth of focus through adjusting variable aperture diaphragm in order to obtain a high quality of image.
|MZ Iris Diaphragm|
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.
No posts found