The Master VT-750C is the Master Heat Gun with added variable temperature capability. It reaches a scorching 1000 degrees Fahrenheit and has a powerful universal motor. Ideal for projects like thawing pipes, bending pvc pipe, or packaging.
The Many Uses of the Heat Gun
The variable heat gun available from Master Appliance can reach up to 1000°F. Having an adjustable temperature heat gun is ideal for things like thawing frozen pipes. It is necessary for you to start at a lower temperature when thawing out pipes to condition them. Then simply turn the temperature up as you go. You'll be shocked when you see how quickly you can thaw your pipes using a heat gun as opposed to a hair dryer or some other method.
Another popular use for heat guns is bending PVC pipe, the type being used more and more in construction and other projects because it is much more affordable than copper pipe and does require soldering. The variable temperature heat gun from Master Appliance will heat the pipe quickly and make it easy to bend and manipulate.
Advantages of a Master Appliance Heat Gun
One of the biggest advantages of a heat gun is that it is completely flameless. This allows you to do things like remove old paint from furniture without damaging the wood underneath or starting a fire. Another advantage of a heat gun is that the heat is virtually instantaneous. If you need to turn the heat gun off in the middle of a project, no problem, you can turn it right back on and start again whenever you're ready without having to wait for it to warm up.
The variable heat gun available from Master Appliance also features a contoured handle with an ergonomic grip, making it easy to hold and use for long periods of time, and a convenient off-cool-hot switch. Master Appliance also offers various stands, nozzles, and other accessories that will make it even more convenient and easy to use for any project.
- High Temperature and power ratings: Up to 1000°F/540°C at 1740 watts
- Variable temperature control provides easy dial-in temperature adjustment from ambient
- Accomodates most industrial and commercial applications
- High air flow rating: 23 CFM at 3000 FPM gets the job done fast
- Powerful high speed universal motor
- Sturdy die cast aluminum housing is rugged and light weight
- Double protected heating element housing
- Easily repaceable, reinforced, mica-insulated ceramic heating element
- Externally accessible carbon brush holders for quick replacement
- Three position "OFF-COLD-HOT" rocker switch
- 6 foot, 3-wire grounded cordset made with flexible, oil and sunlight resistant rubber jacket
- Adjustable non-slip stand
- 120V Models C-UL-US Listed. Made in USA
- Kit includes Heat Gun, A-160-HG Shrink Attachment, 51543 Reducer Attachment & 51544 Spreader Attachment & 51013 Storage Case
- Use to activate adhesives, defrost frozen coils, heat sensitive material, melt solder, soften plastics and more
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.