Master Appliance PH-1500 Proheat Vari-Temp - Vari-Air LCD Heat Gun sold by Howard Electronics
- Six preset & customizable program settings with digital display of temperature and air flow settings
- Programmable heat and air flow removes the guess work
- Adjustable temperature in 10° increments from 130°F to 1000°F, (50°C to 540°C) in your choice of degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Adjustable air flow from 4 to 16 CFM (113 - 453 l/min.)
- Electronic closed loop temperature control system maintains constant temperature when varying air flow or using specialty attachments
- Ergonomic handle provides balanced grip
- Temperature & Air Flow Lock-In feature provides added management control. Perfect for production applications requiring consistent application of heat.
- Power-interrupt Reset feature
- Use to heat or dry temperature sensitive materials, shrink tubing, shrink packaging and specialty connectors, solder and desolder, bend plastics, activate adhesives, remove decals, defrost frozen pipes and more
- Multiple electrical plugs, attachments & bench stand available
PH-1500 Master Appliance Heat Gun
Purchase a Master Appliance PH-1500 Proheat Vari-Temp - Vari-Air LCD Heat Gun Today.
|SPECIFICATIONS: of PH-1500 Heat Gun|
|Avg. Temp. 130° F to 1000° F (50°C to 540° C)||Nozzle Opening: .88"I.D., 1.31" O.D|
|Avg. Air Volume: 4-16 CFM/113-453 l/min||Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 737-4000 FPM (213-1219m/min)||Shipping Weight Tool: 2 lbs., Shipping Weight Kit: 7 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 8.2" L x 3.0" W x 7.3" H||Tool Net Weight: 1.6 lbs|
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.