Master Appliance Proheat PH-1610 STC Heat Gun sold by Howard Electronics
- 3 models produce 300°F, 500°F or 750°F. High temperatures accommodate many heating, drying & shrinking applications
- High air flow rating - 47 CFM at 2200 FPM means jobs get done fast
- Brushless induction type motor for quiet continuous duty operation
- Rubber backed stand, permits 90° non-slip adjustability. Use in any position or mount on equipment
- Comfort balanced handle for carrying or portable use
- Use to bend plastics, dry materials, parts and ink, heat materials, mount over conveyor lines and on machinery and more
Purchase a Master Appliance Proheat PH-1610 STC Heat Gun sold by Howard Electronics Today!
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.