Master Appliance HG-502D-02 Heat Gun sold by Howard Electronics
- INTRODUCING the NEW Fully Optimized Master D Series Heat Gun! The Master Heat Tool Experts took your favorite heat gun, UPPED THE GAME on its performance metrics and OPTIMIZED the design to make it more comfortable to hold and easier to service
- NEW UPGRADED long-life universal motor delivers 2X PLUS run life!
- INCREASED high 27 CFM and 3400 FPM airflow gets the job done even faster than before
- NEW quick-change plug-in heating element for maximum heating efficiency
- OPTIMIZED DESIGN for improved serviceability
- REDESIGNED ergonomic soft grip hand maximizes user comfort
- STURDY die cast aluminum housing will hold up in even the most demanding work environments
- Fixed air intake provides temperature consistency, improving process control
- Hot-Cool-Off Rocker Switch
- Non-slip, reinforced stand offers stable 90-degree adjustability
- NEW variable temperature dial for VT Models offers lockable temperature capability
- Full selection of replacement part kits for easy serviceability
- Designed and assembled by Master Appliance Corp, Racine, WI. USA
- There is only ONE Master Heat Gun, industry's professional heat gun of choice for the last 60 years
- This heat gun was designed to be versatile for use in hundreds of applications: bend plastics, cure adhesives, dry parts, heat parts, shrink tubing and packaging, strip paint and much, much more
- Optional Momentary Contact Switch turns heat gun off when operator is not pressing it. Call for details.
Purchase a Master Appliance HG-502D-02 Heat Gun Today.
What did we improve?: NEW in the D-Series Master Heat Gun
- Quick-change plug-in heating element with even airflow over the element for maximum heating efficiency
- Upgraded long-life universal motor delivering 2X PLUS run life
- Higher 27 CFM at a higher 3400 FPM, gets the job done FASTER than ever before
- The HOT ONE: We created a new maximum temperature model, the HG-801D, draws 18.5 Amps and reaches 1400F making it the HOTTEST handheld heat gun on the market, bar none
- New Variable Temperature Dial on our VT Model that is lockable
- Redesigned ergonomic soft grip handle maximizing user comfort for those long days of tireless use
- Optimized design for easier serviceability than ever before!
We added all these improvements while still keeping your favorite rugged die cast aluminum housing, 90 degree adjustable non-slip rubber-backed base and stainless steel attachments. Making this D-Series the best longest lasting, most versatile and easiest serviced professional heat gun on the market.
When it comes to the best heat guns, industry professionals turn to Master Appliance in their times of need. Our heavy-duty heat guns have become the choice of professionals throughout many industries. This versatile heat gun is ideal for a wide array of uses: shrink wrap, shrink tubing, shrink waterproof electric wire connectors, butt splice terminals, shrink packaging, bend plastics, bend PVC, weld plastics, join tarps, soften adhesives, dry and heat parts, strip paint, restore trim, defrost frozen pipes, heat sensitive materials, upholstery furniture, solder, de-solder, embossing, window tinting, car wrapping, automotive bumper repair, dent removal, vinyl and leather repair, loosen rusty screws and bolts, remove decals, labels and stickers, remove old flooring, wax surfboards, snowboards or skis, dry wet wood, dry paint, This list goes on. This master heat gun is designed for long term, quality use in the most demanding industrial and commercial environments.
If you are looking for nothing but the best heat guns for your business, our Master heat tools are the most reliable on the market. Each heavy-duty heat gun we offer is carefully tested and inspected before being shipped from the factory. We also warrant every industrial heat gun to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and service, for one year from the date of purchase. Shop with peace of mind and find the best model or voltage rating for you and your business or home. Please contact a Master heat tool expert for any questions you may have.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.