Master Appliance PH-1400K ProHeat Heat Gun Kit sold by Howard Electronics
- Compact, light weight, easy-to-use
- LCD with digital display of temperature and air flow settings
- Dial-in temperatures in 10° increments from 130°F to 1000°F. (50°C to 540°C) displayed in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Adjustable air flow from 4 to 16 CFM (113 - 453 l/min.)
- Prolock™ magnetic key provided with every unit locks controls to prevent changing of temperature and airflow.
- Electronic closed-loop temperature control system maintains constant temperature when varying air flow or using specialty attachments
- Balanced ergonomic design and grip prevents operator fatigue
- Power-interrupt Reset feature
- Use to heat or dry temperature sensitive materials, shrink tubing, shrink packaging and specialty connectors, solder and desolder, bend plastics, activate adhesives, remove decals, defrost frozen pipes and more
- Multiple electrical plugs, attachments & bench stand availablePurchase a Steinel Electronics Kit with HG 2310 LCD Today.i>
Purchase a Master Appliance PH-1400K ProHeat Heat Gun Kit Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.