- Two heats: 500°F/260°C & 1000°F/540°C
- 16 CFM air flow
- Compact, light, easy-to-use design
- Kit includes Proheat Heat Gun, attachments 35016, 35017 and 35351 storage carrying case
- Accessories also available separately
- Use to activate adhesives, bend plastics, dry filler material, shrink tubing and packaging, stretch vinyls, strip paint and more
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.