Master Appliance UT-200A Butane Powered Heavy Duty Soldering Iron sold by Howard Electronics
- Comes standard with 1.2" (30.7 mm) chisel type soldering tip
- A top quality soldering iron for demanding production jobs and general heavy duty maintenance work
- Great for running seams in sheet metal, soldering large connections in the electrical, plumbing, construction HVAC and metal working markets
- Completely cordless, lets you work almost anywhere! Runs on butane. For best results we recommend Master ULTRATANE® BUTANE fuel
- Features pure copper based solder tips which are nickel and chrome plated and tinned; manufactured using a patented process which produces a uniform iron and chrome plating thickness for long lasting solder tip life. Tips need no filing
- Sturdy metal handle and refillable tank holds enough gas to run 70 minutes at setting no. 3
- Quick start up. Comes up to full operating temperature within one minute
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Protected by international patents
Purchase a Master Appliance UT-200A Butane Powered Heavy Duty Soldering Iron Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.