Master Appliance UT-200 Butane Operated Soldering Iron sold by Howard Electronics
- Standard with unit, solder tip, heat tip, shrink attachment and protective cap
- Operates as a soldering iron and flameless heat tool and butane torch
- Sturdy metal tank that holds enough gas for 2.6 hours of operation at #3 setting
- Temperatures up to 2372°F/1260°C
- High power (BTU's) makes it perfect for heavy-duty service and maintenance
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, strip insulation, terminate specialty connectors, torch materials and more
Purchase a Master Appliance UT-200 Butane Operated Soldering Iron Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.
No posts found