JBC Tools AM7000SMD Rework Station covers the trials and tribulations of removing and replacing SMD or SMT components. The AM7000SMD JBC Tools Rework Station can be operated by anyone and does not require any training except for reading and understanding the AM7000SMD manual. This JBC Tools AM7000SMD Rework Station is for those who want the best electronics market has to offer with a minimum required amount of workspace.
JBC Tools AM7000SMD Rework Station Specifications
- Power JTSE-1A 900 W
- Maximum power T210-A soldering iron 20 W
- Maximum power T245-A soldering iron 50 W
- Maximum power DR560-A desoldering iron 75 W
- Maximum Power DMSE-1A (4 X 75 Watts)
- Temperature selection soldering iron: (190 - 840ºF)
- Temperature selection desoldering iron: (190 -850ºF)
- Temperature selection hot air: (Room - 850ºF)
- Air flow regulation: 6 - 45 l/min
- Antistatic control box with "skin effect"
- Weight of complete system 27.27kg (60 Lbs)
AM70000SMD JBC Tools Rework Station Includes
JTSE-1A with extractor stand with: 5 extractors, 5 protectors and 2 tripods and all accessories.
DMSE-1A Quad Control Unit with outputs on the rear of unit.
MSE-A High Power Electric Desoldering Pump
Handpiece T245-A with the cartridge C245-903
T210-A (20 Watt handpiece) for precise soldering with soldering cartridges, (C210-009) and (C210-001)
PA120-A Micro-tweezers for chip and small SOIC replacement and two hot tweezer cartridges (C120-002) Desoldering iron DR560-A with the tip C560-003
Stands for soldering irons, desoldering iron, microtweezers and heater, including CL9885 Tip Cleaning System instead of sponges shown in image.
And three SMD Cartridges C245-009, C245-010, C245-931
No Clean Gel Flux PF600-I
Purchase a JBC Tools AM7000SMD Rework Station Today!
No posts found