DEN-ON SC7000ZA British Desoldering Tool sold by Howard Electronics
Den-On SC7000Z Desoldering Gun is totally self-contained transportable desoldering gun in the world. Den-On SC7000Z is a Powerful thru-hole Desoldering Gun and a functional Hot-Air-Tool for SMD Rework of QFP's and PLCC's (with the purchase of the SMD Kit.) The SMD Kit is specifically designed for blowing hot air with the SC-7000Z for removal of Surface Mount Devices of all Kinds. With the use of the wire and shim-blade holder, most SMD's can be easily reworked. Kit contains Hot Air Tip for SC7000Z, clean filter for hot air only, wire and shim-blade holder and supplies, and case for containing pieces.
DEN-ON SC7000Z Desoldering Tool with Stand
- Den-On SC7000Z is Totally Self Contained diaphragm vacuum pump and AC motor for high vacuum suction or reversible hot air blow for SMD removal.
- Den-On SC7000Z has a 100 Watt Ceramic heater with zero-crossover switching heater control circuit which prevents spikes and leakage currents.
- Unique patented long lasting filter cartridge design. Solder builds up on easily cleaned baffle, while air flows around the outside of baffle.
- Den-On SC7000Z is totally ESD Safe. The housing contains carbon and the tip is at ground potential for complete ESD protection.
- Den-On SC7000Z Maximum vacuum of 650mmHg is attained in 0.1 seconds.
- Den-On SC7000Z Temperature adjustable from 350 C - 500 C or 572 F - 932 F
- Den-On SC7000Z Compact, light-weight unit is transportable and ready to use at any location.
SC7000Z Den-On Specifications
One Year Parts / Labor Warranty performed in-house
Purchase DEN-ON SC7000ZA British Desoldering Tool Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.
No posts found