Panavise 209 Precision Vise with Vacuum Base sold by Howard Electronics
209 Vacuum Base PV Jr.
The most PORTABLE precision vise you'll ever own!
Ideal for light-duty field repairs, electronics, hobbies and more! Attaches securely to any smooth, flat, non-porous surface.
• The easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
• Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
• Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic [continuous heat tolerance to 350°F (177°C), intermittent heat up to 450°F (204°C)]
• Jaws are 2" (50.8mm) tall, 1" (25.4mm) wide, and open to 2.875" (73mm)
• Arm movement is 140°; positive indents control movement to prevent "flopping"; the control knob locks the arm firmly into place
• Lever locks vacuum pad into place on any smooth, flat, non-porous surface;
lift tab to release vise from surface
• Base Diameter: 3.4" (86.4mm), Height: 7.5" (173mm), Weight: 0.8 lbs. (0.4kg)
|In Use Example for the Vacuum Base PV Jr.|
Purchase a Panavise 209 Precision Vise with Vacuum Base Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.