Panavise 207 Vice Buddy JR. sold by Howard Electronics
207 Vise Buddy Jr.
The Versatile Workbench Buddy!
Instantly transform your bench vise into a precision vise without changing work stations!
• Designed to be used with a traditional cast iron bench vise
• Does the detailed, delicate jobs a bench vise can't
• Through-holes allow it to be mounted to a pegboard for quick access
• Perfect for arts and crafts, jewelry and model making, electronics and other small projects.
• Your work is held gently, but securely, and can be positioned exactly where you want it.
• The easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
• Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
• Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic. Continuous heat tolerance to 350°F (177°C), intermittent heat up to 450°F (204°C)
• Jaws are 2" (50.8mm) tall, 1" (25.4mm) wide, and open to 2.875" (73mm)
• Neoprene jaw pads are available for holding extremely delicate items
|In Use Example for the Vise Buddy Jr.|
Purchase a Panavise 207 Vice Buddy JR. Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.