Panavise 437 Heavy Duty Fixturing Head sold by Howard Electronics
Model: 437 Heavy Duty Head
A rugged Fixturing Head for heavy duty projects!
• Recommended for use with the 400 Heavy Duty Base
• Four "universal" slots 0.29" (7.37mm) wide for attaching forms, parts, etc...
• Flat Head is 3" x 6" (76.2mm x 152.4mm)
• Shaft is 1" (25.4mm) in diameter and 3.25" (82.5mm) long. Shaft is drilled and tapped 1/4-20 (screw included) for permanently securing to base
• Height (bottom of shaft to top of head): 4" (101.6mm), Weight: 0.86 lbs. (0.4kg)
Purchase a Panavise 437 Heavy Duty Fixturing Head Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.