The Capacitor Wizard is an extremely fast and reliable device designed to measure ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance) on capacitors of 1uf and larger "IN CIRCUIT" eliminating the need to remove the capacitor for ac curate tests. The Capacitor Wizard finds BAD caps IN CIRCUIT or out of the circuit!!
|• Meter Range: 0 to 30 Ohms Expanded Scale|
• Output Test Signal: 100 KHz Sine Wave
• Output Voltage: Only 5 mV RMS! - will NOT turn on solid state devices
• Meter input resistance: 2.5 Ohm - Resolution as low as 0.1 Ohm
• Adjustable "Capacitor Good" beeper-Beeper Resolution as low as 50 milli Ohm!
• Power: 4 AA Alkaline batteries(not included)
• Size 7" x 4" x 1.5"
• High quality gold plated probe tips with 4 foot leads
• Ohms-Zero and Beeper-Adjust controls
• UL and ULC ( UL3111-1 )
• CE European Standard EN-55022 and EN-50082-1
• Capacitance range - caps below 1uF start to lose resolution, but it is still useful in repair work. There is no limit for large caps.
No posts found