The latest invention for lead free soldering with high frequency eddy current heating and three user pre-set hot keys for fast temperature changes.
ATTEN AT315D Digital Soldering Station sold by Howard Electronics
The AT315D soldering station is a high-power station with high frequency eddy current heating. It is especially suitable for soldering multilayer PCB, high-frequency shielded shells and high temperature soldering. Fast recovery time for production lines where time and quality of the solder joint is a factor.
Soldering Tips for this station below
1. Fresh new appearance, big LCD display.1. Fresh new appearance, big LCD display.
2. MCU computer temperature set and maintenance, PI power control loop, assuring a more accurate temperature.
3. Uses electromagnetic heating element, high frequency eddy current heating, high wattage and back to temperature quickly.
4. Three programmable hotkeys for temperature setting, adaptable for different working needs. (100°C when on standby) - (300°C - 350°C for General Soldering) - (380°C for Heavy Duty Soldering)
5. Double choices for temperature display, Fahrenheit and Celsius.
6. Intelligent temperature adjustment, calibrating the temperature quickly after changing soldering tip.
7. Alarming system for heating element fault.
8. Sleep mode after 10 minutes of non-use. Bring out of sleep mode by any motion of handpiece or touching of any controls.
- Temperature Range150°C - 450°C
- Temperature Stability ±1°C
- Input Line voltage115VAC/60Hz
- Output voltage 28VAC
- Power Consumption150 Watts max.
- Dimensions (L*W*H) mm.138 x 125 x 100
- Power chord length (Plug type)1.8 meters
- Tip-to-Ground Potential < 2 mV
- Tip-to-Ground Resistance < 2 Ohm
- Hand piece cord Length 1.5 meters
- Hand piece Length 158 mm
- Display LCD Temperature Calibration
- Method Digital Calibration
- Temperature Calibration Range50°C~-50°C
- Heater Element 150H
- Way of Setting Controlling button, fast saving and read
- Highest Environment Temperature 400°C (752°F)
Purchase an ATTEN AT315D Digital Soldering Station Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.
The Thermal Load Tester is for testing the recovery time of soldering stations and soldering irons. The process starts by placing the hot soldering iron tip on pad number one of the tester, which also starts a timer. Each pad is 10mm in diameter and approximately 2mm deep. There are 10 pads and you cannot continue to the next pad until you get a green light. After receiving a green light on the last pad, the timer stops automatically. The time recorded is the time that it took to reflow all 10 solder pads while getting the green light on each pad. If a green light is not earned on all pads (meaning that you had complete reflow on that pad), then the time is abolished for that test and you must start all over with the test.
This is the most accurate test that I know of for evaluating the recovery time of a soldering station. It is a very important test, where time is a factor in your decision for purchasing a quality soldering station, such as in manufacturing, technical service, etc.