Xytronic LF-399D 80 Watt Mini Soldering Station
The high power Xytronic LF-399D mini type soldering station. The Xytronic LF-399D is a Temperature-Controlled Digital Soldering Station with a permanently attached main cable and 80W soldering iron specially designed and developed to meet the present and future lead-free soldering needs of the electronic production industry. A temperature regulated soldering iron is essential for making consistent, reliable soldered connections. The Xytronic LF-399D soldering station provides all the benefits of temperature regulation and connects via a highly flexible burn-resistant cord, and can be easily adjusted in temperature. ( 150ºC - 480ºC )
The Xytronic LF-399D is a Temperature-Controlled Digital Soldering Station with a permanently attached mains cable and 80W soldering iron.
- Temperature range 150 to 480°C (302 to 896°F)
- Temperature selection by means of simple Up and Down buttons
- Temperature display in either °C or °F
- Fast warm-up time
- Optional password temperature setting lock
- Zero voltage switching prevents damaging voltage spikes
- Grounded tip - leakage less than 0.4mV
- A range of alternative Xytronic 44-5106XX series soldering tips are available separately
- Supplied complete with a 0.8mm pointed soldering tip, soldering iron stand with brass tip cleaner and instruction manual
- Replacement Tip Cleaners
- Xytronic type LF-399D
Purchase a Xytronic LF-399D Soldering Station from Howard Electronics Today!
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.