LF1680 Dual Channel Lead-Free Soldering Station
This high power, electronically temperature-controlled dual soldering station has been specially designed and developed to meet the present and future lead-free soldering needs of the electronic production industry. It provides all the benefits of temperature regulation and can be easily adjusted between 200 and 480°C.
- Key Features:
• Heater/Sensor Failed Detection
• Temperature Lock-Out Feature
• Isolated Holder With Tip Cleaner
• Low Voltage Output With Safety Operation
• ESD Safe and Spike Free Circuitry
• Detachable AC Power Cord With Plug
• Earth Jack
• 108ESD Soldering Iron with preloaded standard tip XY-44510601
• TWZ80 Tweezers SMD with preloaded standard tip XY-46060102
• Iron Stand 105C with brass tip cleaner.
• Tweezers holder with brass tip cleaner
• AC power cord with plug.
• Operators manual
Tech Note:: Xytronic has consistently been a producer of high quality, low priced soldering stations and was the first to deliver a temperature controlled soldering station to the electronics market. We have no reason to believe that this tool will not perform as good or better than previous customer oriented soldering stations from Xytronic.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.