Xytronic LF-2900 100 Watt Digital Soldering Station with LCD Touch DIsplay The Xytronic LF-2900 100W Soldering Station uses an intelligent microprocessor connected to a temperature sensor that is installed inside the soldering tip. This allows for fast and accurate tip temperature measurement. The Xytronic LF-2900 soldering station high output of 100 watts is more than adequate to meet the present and future needs of lead-free soldering in the electronics production industry and hobby.
Xytronic LF-2900 Digital Soldering Station Features
- LF-2900 Temperature Range : 100 to 500°C
- LF-2900 Big LCD (2.36" x 1.97") display which shows the temperature set and the current temperature (in °C)
- LF-2900 High quality housing ESD Safe
- LF-2900 Replaceable Soldering iron with a plug (detachable from base station)
- LF-2900 Pre-setting function for 3 temperatures
- LF-2900 Control Panel: All controls operate are on the LCD DISPLAY SCREEN
- Using 307K soldering iron with B01 (44-510601) series soldering tips
Purchase a Xytronic LF-2900 100 Watt Soldering Station Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.