HEIScope's HEI-SZII-USB True Trinocular System includes: HEI-UCM-1300 2.0 Mega Pixel Color CMOS USB2.0 High Resolution (1280x1024) Camera with Digital Imaging and Measurement Software on a Boom Stand with fiber optic illuminator and annular ring light, and a Built in 0.4x Video Coupler.
- Stereo image with longer depth of field & higher resolution
- Zoom magnification: 8X-50X, zoom ratio 1:6.3
- Zooming knob: with click-stops.
- Eyepieces inclination at 45º
- Interpupillary distance: 52mm-75mm
- Diopter: ±5 Diopter
- Working distance: 115mm (1x)
- Video Image Port: True Trinocular, built in 0.4x video coupler.
- Airtight: anti dust, oil & drops of water or other contaminants, working in a humid & sweltering situation
- Can be used for teaching, scientific research, electronic testing and more.
|Auxiliary Lens||Working Distance (mm)|
|10X (Φ22mm)||15X (Φ16mm)||20X (Φ12.5mm)||30X (Φ7mm)|
|Mag.||FOV (mm)||Mag.||FOV (mm)||Mag.||FOV (mm)||Mag.||FOV (mm)|
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.
Type of Camera for Trinocular Microscope
Type of Illumination for HEI Microscope Packages
Diopter adjustment of the left eyepiece for adjusting the visual acuity of both eyes.