Master Appliance UT-100SIP Butane Powered Heat Tool Kit sold by Howard Electronics
- Kit contains UT-100Si Ultratorch®, three long-lasting, oxygen-free, copper based chisel and needle tips, a heat tip, shrink attachment, hot knife, sponge and cap all packed in a rugged plastic carrying case
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easy to hold and use over extended periods of time
- Keeps accessories organized in fitted slots with additional slots for storage of optional tips and Master Ultratane® Butane
- Butane powered for complete portability
- UL listed for safety and durability
- Built-in fuel filter and self ignition button for consistent starting
- Adjustable control for temperatures up to 1202°F
- Built-in window indicates fuel level
- Optional accessories available
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Contains everything you need to heat shrink tubing and specialty connectors, remove surface mount components, solder and desolder, repair vinyl, and to spot dry and cut materials
Purchase a Master Appliance UT-100SIP Butane Powered Heat Tool Kit Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.