Master Appliance UT-100SI-TC Butane Powered Soldering Iron Kit sold by Howard Electronics
- Kit contains UT-100Si Ultratorch®, three Ultratip® soldering tips, a hot air tip, heat shrink reflector, hot knife, wire cutter, needle nose pliers, coil of 60/40 solder, sponge and cap packed in a rugged plastic carrying case
- Butane powered for complete portability
- Multifunctional for versatility
- Adjustable control for temperatures up to 1202°F
- Features Ultratip® soldering tips with an oxygen-free copper base, ceramic catalyst and extra thick iron and chrome plating for longer tip life and higher thermal conductivity, perfect for today's lead-free solder
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easy to hold and use over extended periods of time
- Carrying case keeps tools and accessories organized and has additional slots for storage of optional tip and Master Ultratane® Butane
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Optional tips and accessories available
Purchase a Master Appliance UT-100SI-TC Butane Powered Soldering Iron Kit Today.
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Our vendors are Atten, Auburn Technology, Chip Quik, Den-On Instruments, EDSYN, Goot, Hei Scope, JBC Tools, Jensen Global, Jovy, Mag Eyes, Master Appliance, Midwest Devices, MG Chemicals, Pana Vise, Qualitek, Steinel, Scienscope, Virtual Industries, Weller, and Xytronics. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.