LF-8800 100Watt Soldering/Desoldering System
LF-8800 operates with the high power 32V/100W output that is specially designed for lead-free soldering/desoldering works to meet RoHS requirement. This unit built in a self-contained, oil free, maintenance free, and quiet running vacuum pump which is electronically controlled and will not overload with continuous use, eliminating the need for additional shop air. The vacuum pump provides up to 50cm/Hg (20in/Hg) suction power, activated by a push button switching circuit located on the desoldering wand. Internal solder collector in handpiece is quickly and easily removed for cleaning. The inside mesh aluminum cooling strip has better solder chip adherence. Also the ventilation slots makes for a cooler handle, improving operator comfort.
LF-8800 incorporates electronic circuitry which enables the user to set the soldering tip temperature from 150°C (302°F) through 480°C (896°F) and desoldering tip temperature from 300°C (572°F) through 450°C (842°F) without changing tips or heating elements. Also, with digital display readout and pressing keys on the front panel get clear vision and comfortable setting. The temperature is maintained within ±3°C (±6°F) of its operating temperature by a thermocouple sensor to ensure maximum temperature as close to the working surface of the tip as possible. This results in both a rapid heat up, fast recovery and exacting temperature control with minimal overshoot.
• Heater/Sensor Failed Detection: If sensor circuit fails, the heater power is shut down.
• Temperature "Lock-Out" feature: The temperature can be locked with a password code.
• ESD Safe and Spike Free circuitry: The "Zero Voltage" electronic switching design protects voltage and current sensitive components (CMOS devices, etc.) against damaging current and transient voltage spikes commonly produced by less efficieny, mechanically switched stations.
• Delayed Suction: To eliminate the problem of solder clogging up the tip, a delayed switch feature has been incorporated for the unit that allows the pump to continue sucking for 1.5 seconds after the actuator switch is released
• Energy Saver Mode: If the station is left idle for 20 minutes, the energy saver feature will automatically engage, resetting the temperature to 150°C from the previous setting.
• Iron Working Option: Both soldering, desoldering irons can be used at the same time.
• Optional SMD Tweezers: Specially designed for SMD chips, SOT, Flat pack IC's etc. reworking.
• Optional Hot Air Pencil (HAP 80): Removes SMD chips and flat packs up to 25mm.
• 307A Soldering iron with pre-loaded standard tip XY-44710652
• DIA100 Desoldering iron pre-loaded with standard tip XY-44915412
• 2 iron Stands the XY-1005c and XY-104A
• Maintenace kit
• 426DLX Fume extractor
• AC power cord and plug
Howard Electronics offer you the customer the best Vendor selection of Soldering and Desoldering tools, SMD Rework, Heat Guns, Microscopes, and Specialty tools you could ask for. Please select the best vendor for the tools that you require.