LF8800K Lead-Free Digital Soldering and Desoldering Station
Xytronic New Style
LF8800K Lead-Free Digital
Soldering and Desoldering Station
Including 426DLX Fume Extractor
ESD Safe with Zero Switching
Separate stand with built-in tip cleaner 307K Handpiece [an error occurred while processing this directive] 307K Soldering Iron and Accessories DIA100 Desoldering Tips, Pump and Parts Product Features
1. HEATER/SENSOR FAILED DETECTION: If sensor circuit failed that the display reads "S--E" and cut off the heater power. If heater circuit failed the display will read "H--E" and cut off the heater power.
2. TEMPERATURE "LOCK-OUT" FEATURE: The temperature can be locked by "password" code that is convenient for production line management.
3. ESD SAFE AND SPIKE FREE CIRCUITRY: The "Zero Voltage" electronic switching design also protects voltage and current sensitive components (CMOS devices, etc.) against damaging current and transient voltage spikes commonly produced by less efficient, mechanically switched stations.
4. DELAYED SUCTION: To eliminate the problem of solder clogging up the tip, a delayed switch feature has been incorporated for the unit that allows the pump to continue sucking for 1.5 seconds after the actuator switch is released.
5. LIGHTWEIGHT SOLDERING IRON: Ergonomic mini handle that stays cool and prevents operator fatigue.
6. ENERGY SAVER MODE: If the station has been idle for 20 minutes, the energy saver feature will automatically engage, the temperature goes down to 150°C from the set temperature. Activating the solder/desolder wands will disengage the power saving feature and the unit will immediately ramp up to the preset temperature. When over 40 minutes without operation the main power will be switched off to "sleep mode" which cuts power consumption and extends tip life.
Please note: You have to switch off the unit first and then switch "ON" again to commence work when the unit goes to "Sleep" mode.
7. IRON WORKING OPTION: Both soldering, desoldering irons can be used at the same time. You can also set by pressing keys " SET + ▲" when you only use soldering or desoldering iron. At this time, the iron which you set will enter the power off suspend status. It means that the heater power is cut off. If press "▼＂then the heater power will be on.
8. OPTIONAL SMD TWEEZERS : The additional feature is specially designed for SMD chips, SOT, Flat pack ICs' etc. reworking. TWZ100 Tweezers can be interchangeable with soldering iron as an option. Be sure before proceeding this operation, the main switch must be "OFF" to avoid any damage to the unit. Holder with Built-in Tip Cleaner (Great Deal) Soldering Tip Sizes Optional TWZ 100 Tweezers
Optional HAP80 Hot Air Pencil
CE Certificate.pdfLF-8800k Manual.pdf Warranty LF-8800K operates with the high power 32V/100W output that is specially designed for lead-free soldering/desoldering works to meet RoHS requirement. This unit built in a self-contained, oil free, maintenance free, and quiet running vacuum pump which is electronically controlled and will not overload with continuous use, eliminating the need for additional shop air. The vacuum pump provides up to 50cm/Hg (20in/Hg) suction power, activated by a push button switching circuit located on the desoldering wand. Internal solder collector in handpiece is quickly and easily removed for cleaning. The inside mesh aluminum cooling strip has better solder chip adherence. Also the ventilation slots makes for a cooler handle, improving operator comfort.
LF-8800K incorporates electronic circuitry which enables the user to set the soldering tip temperature from 150°C (302°F) through 480°C (896°F) and desoldering tip temperature from 300°C (572°F) through 450°C (842°F) without changing tips or heating elements. Also, with digital display readout and pressing keys on the front panel get clear vision and comfortable setting. The temperature is maintained within ±3°C (±6°F) of its operating temperature by a thermocouple sensor to ensure maximum temperature as close to the working surface of the tip as possible. This results in both a rapid heat up, fast recovery and exacting temperature control with minimal overshoot.Specification